Moving is a big deal and being prepared is important. Below is some info that we hope will answer the bulk of your questions. And if you have more? No problem. Contact us to set up a time to chat or tour.
What can I expect to pay in addition to rent?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $55.00 per person
- Administration fee: $175
- Refundable security deposit: $500 on approved credit
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $300
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $500
- Monthly Pet Rent: $65
Other fees to anticipate:
- Pest Control: $3/mo
- Reserved Garage (if needed): $100/month
- All rent and fees are subject to the required City of Mesa’s sales tax of 2%
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $300,000 is also required prior to picking up your keys. You’re welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider, or work through our preferred provider. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
What utilities are covered?
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
Do you accept packages in the office?
We offer complimentary package receiving in the office.
Are you open on weekends?
We are currently open from 10am-4pm on Saturdays and closed on Sundays.
What are your office hours during the week?
We are available Monday through Friday from 10am-6pm.
What are the closest public schools to your community?
What are the closest private schools to your community?
What is the shortest lease term offered?
3 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
What is the longest lease term offered?
The maximum lease term we offer is 14 months.
Does every apartment have in-unit washer/dryer? If not, what is the laundry set up?
Each apartment comes equipped with a full-size washer and dryer inside the apartment home. We are unable to remove them if you choose to bring your own washer and dryer.
What are my options for cable and internet?
Cox Quick Connect is the preferred provider at our community. Your apartment home will come with the modem pre-installed. If you're a new customer to Cox, your first month will be free along with installation.
Is parking included?
One assigned covered parking space is included with each apartment home. All uncovered parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Reserved garages are available for $100/mo. We are unable to accommodate trailers, RV's, or off-road vehicles.
What are the public transportation oprtions near you?
We are 6 minutes from the Main St and 58th St Valley Metro bus stop, which services the 40 Bus.
Is there a credit check? What if I have a bankruptcy?
Your credit is run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. Bankruptcies are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.